Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I just finished a new painting!



 "Sweet Breeze"

5 x 7 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas.


Shadow the cat looks up at the girl holding him as her hair gently moves in the breeze. There are warm colors in the sky as the sun sets behind them.


I'm pretty happy with how this painting turned out and I see myself experimenting more with this style. This character, or girls who look like her will probably appear in more of my future paintings.


I listed this painting for sale in the following places:


Etsy Listing
Bonanza Listing
For bid on Ebay


In other news, today I bought the domain name hintofspirit.com and have directed it to this blog. So it will now be slightly quicker to get here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...