Thursday, April 7, 2011

Amazing Art Journals

Well, I haven't been on this blog much lately. In part because I've been painting a lot, but also because I've been writing in my personal art journal. I was thinking today about the different forms a journal could take. I decided to look on Etsy to see if anyone had created a cool journal. The artists on Etsy did not disappoint! Here are a few neat ones I found:









I could go on and on! There are so many magnificent journals out there. I'm writing in a pretty standard one now, but I would feel the pressure to write something pretty special in one of these. :) So does anyone else journal or sketch out ideas in a book?



1 comment:

  1. Very nice and original. I like!

    I also invite you to my blog, translator left at the top. :)

    http://www.our-magicall-worlld12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...